1. Forest park is really confusing. Even with GPS Allyson and I felt like we were driving in circles.
2. The corpse flower didn’t smell that bad to me. However it was so gross Allyson said it gave her a headache and smelled like dirty butt. I guess after being a nurse for 26 years, I can block anything out.
3. My friends mom wake was this evening. I was lost in forest park for so long, I had two choices go as I was in shorts and a t-shirt or skip it. I chose to go because in the long run who cares what I looked like. Mrs. Braun was an awesome lady who I loved dearly. She was always kind and funny and I will really miss her.
4. A couple of weeks ago when Allyson and I were driving to art camp someone was on the side of the road homeless. I didn’t have a dime on me. I told her if I saw that person again I would give money. Today there was a guy standing there. I had a ten and a twenty so I took the ten out yelled excuse me and handed it to him. He looked at me and said this is a ten-dollar bill. I said I know. He said are you sure. I said yes you use it. He thanked me and said he was going to get lunch. As I drove away smiling I thought even if he uses it for smokes or drugs I do not care. Addiction sucks! And if he does use it for food how awful of me to ignore him because I assumed he was a smoker, drinker or druggee!
5. My mom has decided to do a second blog and since I’m not so crabby tonight I’m going to sign in for her and see if I can’t set it up.
6. I am so thankful I am going back to work tomorrow. It will be good to be back.
7. And for all you doubting Thomas’s my car indeed passed inspection with only mirror! Rock on!